It’s the 4th of July, otherwise known as Independence Day. A day for parades, outdoor concerts, fireworks, and la piece de resistance, an all-out barbecue (or BBQ) featuring that all-American dish, the hamburger. But is it so all-American?
There are many theories on where hamburgers come from. Some sources say they came from Hamburg, [...]
- DOs & DON’Ts: Hosting a Dinner Party in France… by Pierre-Antoine Dubosc
- Cranberry Mania : recipes and inspirations ! by American Community in France
- Pay your french speeding tickets online (and avoid scams) by Jean Taquet
- Raising Bilingual and Bicultural Kids in the French School System by Rebecca Grossberg
- Buying a QWERTY Computer in France by Michael Barrett
Tag CloudFrench language for expatriates learning French adults how to improve your French learning French with Twitter raising bilingual children Americans in France bilingual kids learning a foreign language Americans learning French mastering French budget French language resources how to be fluent in French French language resources Twitter celebrating Thanksgiving in France learning French for free types of carte de séjour American dessert recipe France bien-dire magazine learning French on budget