It’s the 4th of July, otherwise known as Independence Day. A day for parades, outdoor concerts, fireworks, and la piece de resistance, an all-out barbecue (or BBQ) featuring that all-American dish, the hamburger. But is it so all-American?
There are many theories on where hamburgers come from. Some sources say they came from Hamburg, [...]
- DOs & DON’Ts: Hosting a Dinner Party in France… by Pierre-Antoine Dubosc
- Cranberry Mania : recipes and inspirations ! by American Community in France
- Watching American TV Shows in France by Michael Barrett
- Pay your french speeding tickets online (and avoid scams) by Jean Taquet
- Raising Bilingual and Bicultural Kids in the French School System by Rebecca Grossberg
Tag Cloudbudget French language resources raising bilingual children how to improve your French bien-dire magazine Americans in France France how to be fluent in French learning a foreign language bilingual kids French language for expatriates American dessert recipe types of carte de séjour celebrating Thanksgiving in France learning French with Twitter French language resources Twitter learning French on budget Americans learning French mastering French learning French adults learning French for free