1) Behind the wheel: Practice your pronunciation and intonation while driving in the car. What better place to work on rolling your Rs than in a car by yourself? So what if the guy stopped next to you at the stoplight [...]
When learning a new language it’s a bit difficult to know what areas to focus on first. Do I need vocabulary for travel? Phrases for asking directions? Keywords for understanding a menu and ordering a meal? Numbers for prices, addresses and phone numbers? Of [...]
Twitter can be a fun tool to learn some French for free. Start receiving daily tips and lessons with some of my favorite Twitter accounts!
New words to enrich your French vocabulary :
Bien-dire magazine and audio CD is published every two months for intermediate and advanced learners of French. It is available by single issues or as a subscription. Cultural insights, news, vocabulary, slang expressions… it’s all there. (Want to take a peek? Here are some
Recently I saw a friend in town as I was doing a little Christmas shopping. She was talking on her cell phone as I walked over to her. I didn’t want to bother her, so I stood back and waited for her to finish talking before saying hello.
My friend is bilingual, so it [...]
- DOs & DON’Ts: Hosting a Dinner Party in France… by Pierre-Antoine Dubosc
- Cranberry Mania : recipes and inspirations ! by American Community in France
- Watching American TV Shows in France by Michael Barrett
- Pay your french speeding tickets online (and avoid scams) by Jean Taquet
- Raising Bilingual and Bicultural Kids in the French School System by Rebecca Grossberg
Tag Cloudraising bilingual children Americans learning French types of carte de séjour French language resources Twitter Americans in France bilingual kids learning French with Twitter mastering French celebrating Thanksgiving in France budget French language resources how to be fluent in French how to improve your French France bien-dire magazine learning a foreign language learning French on budget American dessert recipe learning French for free French language for expatriates learning French adults