Currently viewing the tag: "challenges faced by Haiti"
Can you please introduce yourself?
My name is Franzie Jeanlouis. I’m an American Life Coach-Teacher-Singer-Songwriter who’s been living in Toulouse, on and off, for the past sixteen years.
How did you get interested in Haiti? [...]
- DOs & DON’Ts: Hosting a Dinner Party in France… by Pierre-Antoine Dubosc
- Cranberry Mania : recipes and inspirations ! by American Community in France
- Watching American TV Shows in France by Michael Barrett
- Pay your french speeding tickets online (and avoid scams) by Jean Taquet
- Raising Bilingual and Bicultural Kids in the French School System by Rebecca Grossberg
Tag Cloudhow to be fluent in French learning French with Twitter celebrating Thanksgiving in France learning French on budget Americans in France mastering French American dessert recipe budget French language resources French language for expatriates learning a foreign language how to improve your French learning French for free learning French adults bien-dire magazine France Americans learning French bilingual kids types of carte de séjour raising bilingual children French language resources Twitter