We’re loving the newest trend in baking… mug cakes! So easy to make and even easier to eat! A big thanks to Juliette from JuicesAndCakes for sharing this quick and easy recipe for a cookie in a cup. Enjoy a little taste of heaven in only 5 minutes!
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Cookie Mug Cake:
- 1 egg yolk
- Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 tablespoons flour
- Beat together the sugar and the eagg yolk in your favorite mug.
- Add the melted butter and the flour to the sugar and egg mixture.
- Add the desired amount of chocolate chips and mix.
- Cook in microwave for one minute.
Mug Cake in Pictures:
Ready, set, ENJOY!
Do you have any mug cake recipes of your own? Please share!